LABbase® is a laboratory information management system developed on the basis of the tools blomesystem® Designer and blomesystem® Reportgenerator. It is highly adjustable to any kind of special client’s requirements. It includes all functions necessary for the daily work in a professional laboratory. Suggestions of our clients and experiences of our support staff are regularly taken into consideration when developing our software. This way, as Blomesystem GmbH we guarantee a permanent improvement and further development of our products.
Service and support
Basic functions (examples)
– General functions and data management (e.g. user/address management)
– Role-based user concept
– Full sample processing, from master data through to order and sample data
– Storage of binary objects (images, documents, test reports etc.)
– Limits management
– History values
– Device management
– Follow-up function
– Sample evaluation and release
– Compilation of findings
– Reporting (e.g. management/creation of test reports based on templates)
Apart from general analysis and commercial modules for offer management and accounting, there are also additional modules for particular areas of application, such as veterinary medicine, human medicine, food products and radioactivity, as well as the module for processing control samples in the production area. As an addition to the comprehensive LABbase® functions, we have introduced a web module, allowing for the data exchange via web services.