When you’re familiar with professional lab routines, you’ll know: even the most powerful system will find no acceptance if it ignores the particular ways and requirements of its users. This is why readyLIMS® is equipped with a web-enabled client with an own, highly configurable graphic user interface (GUI).
Further advantages of the stand-alone client:
– no binding to any specific browser
– no need for additional plugins
– no fear of hidden downloads
– minimum initial training thanks to the similarity to MS Office routines.
Multilingual GUI and standards
Presentation tier (client tier):
– presentation of data, user data and user interfaces
– located at the workstation of a user
Logic tier (server tier):
– holds the application logic together
– includes all substantial processing mechanisms
Data storage tier (data-server tier):
– saving and loading data
Extensions and further development are subject to an external reporting tool, web services and upgrades.